Dementia, Learning Disabilities, Elderly, Physical Disabilities, Young Adults
This is a small group of car homes in the South West of England. This family run homes are looking for a dedicated and motivated staff nurse to work within this well-established home. Care is provided by a team of Registered Nurses supported by trained care staff and a variety of ancillary workers.
This nursing home has been awarded a 'Positive' CIW rating and has been rated 9.2/10 on a well-known care homes site.
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Flexible shift patterns - 6 hour shift
- Pension scheme
- Free parking on site
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free uniforms
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.