My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Lichfield, Staffordshire. My client provides nursing services to Old Age & Younger Adults with Dementia/Mental Health Conditions.
The home is led by a highly qualified, experienced mental health nurse that takes pride in their open door management and making themselves available to the residents, staff and visitors.
Their staff are a well established team of qualified nurses who really care about what they do.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- In-depth induction
- E-Learning online
- Free meals
- Paid breaks
- Pension scheme
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification RGN/RMN
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.