Elderly, Dementia, Physical Disabilities
My client requires a dedicated Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Reigate, Surrey. Following significant investment the Home has a brand new look! Nestled between Reigate Hills and the Heath, the Home is oozing charm and character. My client provides first class 24-hour nursing and residential care services to the elderly. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Childcare voucher
- Free learning and development
- Long service award
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Vehicle benefits
- Online health portal
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.