Elderly, Mental Health, Younger Adults
One of the UK's leading healthcare organisations requires a dedicated Senior Staff Nurse to work within one of their private hospitals in Mansfield. My nationwide client provides nursing services to Adults, younger adults with Mental Health Conditions. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
My clients hospital provides a safe, homely environment in which patients can achieve their maximum potential. Offering patient centred rehabilitation pathways to recovery and discharge back into the community.
Senior Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Free training
- Free uniform
- Career development & progression opportunities
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Pension scheme
- Profit share scheme
- Holiday & travel discounts
- Retail discounts
- Vehicle benefits
- Childcare vouchers
- Personal group hospital plan
Senior Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.