£16 - £17 per hour
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
My client is looking for a motivated staff nurse to work within a beautiful purpose built nursing home based in Oxford who offers the perfect blend of tranquillity and accessibility, providing residential and nursing care of the very high standard for the elderly residents.
This home has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC rating and a 9.6/10 on a well-known care homes website.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Paid breaks
- Flexible hours
- Up to £1000 referral schemes
- NMC reimbursed
- Pension scheme
- Cost of DBS covered
- Fully funded ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Voluntary benefits scheme
- Uniforms provided
- High street discount vouchers
- Free parking on site
- Childcare vouchers
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.