Dementia, Elderly, Mental Health, Physical Disability and Sensory Impairment
- Paid breaks
- Welcome bonus of £1000 with first month's salary
- Ongoing training
- Meals provided
- Accommodation provided on site
- Relocation package available
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- 5.6 weeks of annual leave
- Pension scheme
- High street discount vouchers
My client requires a dedicated Senior Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Salisbury, Wiltshire. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with Mental Health Condition. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This home has been constantly awarded a 'Good' CQC and a 8/10 rating on a well-known care homes site.
Senior Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Senior Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.