A dedicated & passionate Staff Nurse is required to work within a specialised care centre in Peterborough. My client specialises in providing nursing services to younger adults with long term neurological conditions, learning disabilities and complex care. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The Care Centre is made up of 5 care units, each specialised in different aspects of neurological care. It has recently been awarded an Investors in People Award (2017-2020), as well as winning Best Business Award for Best Employer in 2016. The most recent CQC report has awarded the home as fully compliant in all areas of the report.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Competitive pay rates
- £3+ per hour on overtime
- Childcare & High-street vouchers
- Excellent training
- 28 days annual leave
- Long term service bonus
- Occupational pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- Employee recognition
- Company uniform provided
- Subsidised meals
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.