My client have a group of homes looking to provide their residents with excellent levels of care through ensuring a high ratio of staff on all shifts, to ensure all staff are correctly trained to carry out their jobs and to provide the best possible levels of care to each and every patient.
Registered Nurse Role
As a registered nurse you will show warmth and support to residents, helping to promote independance and dignity and enhancing the lives of all individuals.
- A strong knowledge of person-cantered care
- Knowledge of the current care practices laid down by the CQC
- Working closely with each resident, assessing their needs and delivering a care plan that helps each person to live a fuller life
- You'll provide the very best levels of clinical care, make sure that all procedures are carried out to the highest of standards.
- Provide a high level of care to our residents to ensure their wellbeing
- Accurately recording observations in accordance with the residents conditions
- Administering medications
- Carrying out risk assesments
- Identifying and managing residents nursing needs
- Care planning
- Monitoring Care delivery
- Deligating and following up on care with health care assistants
In return for this role you will recieve benefits of
- A competitive basic salary
- Discounts at major retailers (Savings of up to £1500)
- Industry recognised training and ongoing support and development
- Progression opportunities
- Free uniform
- Guaranteed hours
- Paid annual NMC fees
- Sponsership (dependant on applicant)
- DBS cost covered
- £500 refer-a-nurse scheme and a £300 refer-a-friend scheme for care and support workers
- Paid breaks and free meal when you work shifts of 6 hours or more
job ref: JL10242
If you are interested in this position please give me a call
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.