£12.50 to £15.00 per hour
020 7193 4003
4 months ago
My client requires a dedicated Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Denham, Uxbridge. My client offers nursing care to elderly residents. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills.The role will offer Days and Nights, 36 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
Company benefits for the role:
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
The successful Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Please apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Job Ref: JL11748
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.