£17 - £17.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
12 months ago
- Competitive Salary
- Payment of your NMC fees
- Fantastic high street retail discounts via online rewards hub
- Industry recognised training, including ongoing professional development
- Progression Opportunities
- Free Uniform
- Food available, including Hot Meals, Fruit and filtered water
- Comfortable Staff Rooms
A well established client of mine requires a dedicated Nurse to work within a modern and spacious Nursing Home in Bexhill On Sea, East Sussex. This Nursing Home has won awards for providing an exceptional standard of residential and nursing care including respite and palliative care. The home has a dedicated dementia unit to ensure the highest possible quality of life is maintained.
My client is committed to providing the highest quality care for our residents. This requires the support of a dedicated and professional team, of which our nurses are key. As a Registered Nurse you will show warmth and support to the residents, helping to promote independence and dignity and positively enhancing the quality of lives of individuals in your care
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Providing a high level of care to our residents ensuring their wellbeing
- Accurately recording observations in accordance with the residents conditions
- Administering Medications
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Identifying and managing residents nursing needs,
- Care planning
- Monitoring care delivery
- Assisting our residents as necessary
- Achieve quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation
- Leading the care teams by example, teaching and role modelling best practice
Staff Nurse Requirements
- You must be qualified as a Nurse, either RGN or RMN with at least 1 years' experience.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Have worked previously in a Nursing Home setting
- Be passionate about elderly and dementia care
- Caring personality
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in written form
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.