£17 per hour
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
Elderly, Dementia, General, Palliative, Physical Disabilities
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Bexleyheath, Kent. They provide exceptional nursing services to the elderly, specialising in Respite and Dementia.
The home itself is committed to providing the highest quality care for their residents. They are based at the heart of the Bexleyheath community, close to all local amenities. The successful candidate will have excellent clinical skills and be a natural leader to the team they will be joining.
Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Leading the care teams by example, teaching and role modelling best practice
- Identifying and managing residents nursing needs
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Caring personality
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in written form
Please apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.