Elderly, Palliative, Parkinson's
My client requires a dedicated Clinical Lead to work within a beautiful nursing home in Eastbourne, East Sussex. As part of the nursing team the Clinical Lead will be required to ensure the high standards of nursing care whilst promoting an atmosphere which enables residents to live as independently as possible. Offering respite and palliative care facilities and services to accommodate those in need. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The Clinical Lead will be expected and to promote the homes core values and polices while also supervising and mentoring the other nurses on the floor.
Team Leader Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- ensure the safe delivery of nursing care, maximising nursing and other resources
- Assist with pre-admission assessments and arrangements necessary for admissions to the home
- Ensure the safe delivery of nursing care, maximising nursing and other resources
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Team Leader Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Excellent communication both written and oral
- Organised with attention to detail
If you believe you would be suitable for this role then please apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.