Kingston upon Thames
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
My Client is recruiting a Nurse to work in their large, luxury Nursing Home in Kingston. My client provides exceptional care, with outstanding facilities and extremely high standards of nursing. The successful candidate will share my clients values and dedication to the field of care.
The home itself is purpose built and modern. It is tastefully decorated and furnished, with landscaped gardens, creating a peaceful environment for the staff and residents alike. The market town of Kingston, is located near by, with easy transport links and amenities.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer days or night shifts, 37.5 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Staff Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
Company Benefits for the Staff Nurse role:
• Ongoing training
• Competitive pension scheme
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Uniforms provided
• £1,000 annual retention bonus
• Holiday discounts
• Award winning Employee Assistance Program
The successful Staff Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: MY14902
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.