£17 - £18 per hour, Benefits: Ongoing training, Alternate weekends off, Free parking, Pension scheme
020 7193 4003
about 1 month ago
Adult/General, Dementia, Palliative, Mental Health, Physical disability
Staff Nurse required to work in the Bradford area. The nursing home is family owned who have exceptional care standards. The home has a warm and homely atmosphere for both the residents and staff. My client specialises in nursing, palliative, terminal illness and residential care for the elderly.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Free Parking
- Free uniform
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.