£16.50 - £17.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
My client is a well-established nursing home, with a proven record of accomplishment of providing outstanding care to elderly people. Currently recruiting for a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Bradford, West Yorkshire.
The Home Provides variety of quality care, including 24-hour residential care, Dementia care and additional support for those with more complex needs such as Mental Health condition
Competitive salaries, excellent benefits package and a forward thinking team make the company one of the best care providers to work for in the country.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate
- Staff Nurse
- Days - 42 Hours per week
- Dementia, General, Palliative
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Pension scheme
- Paid breaks
- Free parking
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.