My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Bromley,Kent. They pride themselves on providing exceptional care and a friendly and homely environment to their Elderly residents, with some residents that suffer with Dementia.
The successful applicant will have outstanding clinical skills, experience in a similar setting and a desire to make a positive impact on peoples lives.
The home is spacious, comfortable purpose built nursing home situated in the suburb of Wildmore green it is nine miles south-east of the centre of London and within walking distance of Bromley town centre. The layout of the home is specifically designed to provide a safe and pleasant environment. Their aim to provide the finest nursing care for residents. It is equipped with all the facilities necessary to make a residents stay comfortable and beneficial.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Clinical assessments
- Wound management
- Medication administration
- Developing and implementing Care Plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training and support
- Paid breaks
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised meals
- Various high street discount vouchers
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have good references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.