Dementia, Elderly, Mental Health, Physical Disability
This purpose built nursing home situated in the heart of Swansea is looking for a motivated and dedicated Staff Nurse to work within this medium sized home to provide nursing services to the Elderly with Dementia & Physical Disabilities. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. This home has been awarded a 9.2/10 on a well established care homes website.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Uniforms provided
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Subsidised meals
- Parking on-site
- Pension scheme
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.