My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Dorset. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with Dementia care. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach . My client has 5* star reviews and puts a lot of emphasis on team work and providing a supportive collaborative environment in which to flourish .
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid breaks
- Subsidised lunch
- Company pension
- Supportive environment
- Picturesque surroundings
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.