£18.60 - £19.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
about 1 year ago
My client requires a dedicated Clinical Lead to work within Dementia Specialised care home in Haslemere, this historic market town with its timbered and tile hung houses and cottages is one of the gems of the Surrey Hills area of outstanding natural beauty. My client offers Dementia treatment to the elderly. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Clinical Lead will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days, 42 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Clinical Lead
- Days - 42 Hours per week
- dementia, Palliative
- Up to £40K per annum
- Experience in a senior clinical position
Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Ongoing training
- Paid breaks
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- High street discount vouchers
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 2 years experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
- Gold Standard Framework for end of life care
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.