My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within an exciting & new nursing home in Thames Ditton, Surrey. The home is set in a Grade II listed building, that has recently been impressively restored. The grounds are extensive and beautifully maintained, creating an environment that is a pleasure to work in.
My client pride themselves on providing the highest standards of care. The luxury, modern facilities, will give you everything you need to deliver these standards. The successful candidate will share my clients passion for nursing. Accommodation can be provided to the right candidate, if relocation is necessary.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Paid breaks
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- 5.6 weeks of annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Long service awards
- NMC & DBS costs paid for by the company
- Employee discount scheme
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.