Elderly, Dementia, Palliative
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a picturesque nursing home in Sunningdale. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly with Dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. My client expects these in order to uphold their good CQC rating.
A successful candidate can expect many benefits, such as a welcome bonus and DBS and NMC fees being covered.
My client will consider those who are newly qualified and/or new to the country (providing they have their NMC pin).
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free parking
- Company uniform provided
- Good pension
- DBS fees covered
- NMC Pin covered
- Good CQC
- Welcome bonus
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.