My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within their purpose built nursing home in Bedford. My client provides nursing services to the elderly including those living with dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff are highly committed and dedicated to the care and support of everyone at the home. Your caring and professional approach goes without saying, as does your strong work ethic, reliability and ability to build solid working relationships. In return, you will receive the support of some of the most outstanding nurse leaders in the sector, market-leading rates of pay and almost limitless opportunity for care progression.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Company Benefits
- Market Leading Pay Rates
- Paid Breaks
- Uniforms Provided
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Fully Funded Ongoing Training Programmes
- Discounts & Vouchers Scheme with Top Brands
- Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.