Elderly, Learning Disability, Young Adults
This nursing home is based in Central Cardiff and is close to main attractions of the Cardiff city. This purpose-built nursing home is looking for a motivated and dedicated to work within their well-established team. They are looking for a nurse to provided services to the Elderly & Younger Adults with Learning Disabilities.
This nursing home is part of a large care home group who offer great benefits and excellent progression plans for the right candidate. This home has a positive rating on CIW and has also been rated 9.4/10 on a well known care homes website.
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Free parking on-site
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Uniforms provided
- Care progression plans to become a Unit Manager
- Subsidised meals
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.