- Paid breaks
- Ongoing fully funded training
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Sizeable contribution towards pension
- Double pay on bank holidays
- £3/hr extra overtime pay
- Complimentary breakfast
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free WiFi
- Uniforms provided
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a luxurious nursing home in Shrewsbury, Shropshire. My client provides nursing services to Younger Adults & Elderly with Dementia & Physical Disabilities. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
They are looking for a nurse to be responsible for the provision of nursing care for all residents and for maintaining a homely, supportive and stimulating environment to improve or sustain, as far as possible, the residents quality of life.
This nursing home has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC rating and has also been rated 9.1/10 on a well-established care homes website.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.