Adolescents, Children, Neurological Disabilities, Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities, Rehabilitation
Night shift allowance - approx 25% more
Career development & progression opportunities
Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Profit share scheme
Holiday & travel discounts
Personal group hospital plan
One of the UK's leading organisations in care for children and adolescents with Neurological, Physical and Learning disabilities currently requires a dedicated Senior Staff Nurse to work night shifts. My client is a large specialist school with live in options for children in the UK requiring complex care and holds a very good reputation for the service they provide. The nursing unit holds an outstanding CQC.
My client is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated and enthusiastic night nurse to join their expert team of nurses to provide an excellent standard of nursing care to their students. You will be working with students to ensure optimal health potential. Experience working with children and young people is advantageous. My client offers many staff benefits including night shift allowance and financial increases on completion of competencies.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Competent medication administration
- Provide nursing, personal and social care
- Developing and implementing care plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team
- Night shift allowance - approx 25% more
- Free training
- Free uniform
- Career development & progression opportunities
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Pension scheme
- Profit share scheme
- Holiday & travel discounts
- Vehicle benefits
- Childcare vouchers
- Personal group hospital plan
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification (RGN, RMN, RNLD, RSCN)
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have good references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.