Dementia, Elderly, Physical Disability, Young Adults
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Shrewsbury, Shropshire. My client provides nursing services to Young Adults & Elderly Residents with Dementia & Physical Disabilities. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This nursing home has been rated 8.4/10 on a well-known care homes website and has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC rating.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing fully funded training
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Sizeable contribution towards pension
- Double pay on bank holidays
- £3/hr extra overtime pay
- Complimentary breakfast
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free WiFi
- Uniforms provided
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.