Adolescents, Adults, Learning Disabilities, Respite, Physical Disabilities
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Cardiff. My client provides nursing services to Young Adults with Physical & Learning Disabilities. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administer medicine via PEGs
- Catheter maintenance
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- 7 weeks annual leave
- Paid breaks
- Paid handover
- Free on-site parking
- Bank holiday enhancements
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.