Dementia, Elderly Frail, Mental Health
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a fully CQC Compliant nursing home in Birmingham. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with everything listed above. You will be committed to nurturing a persons body, mind and spirit to promote a fulfilled life and provide support to residents in a meaningful way. In return you will be joining a organisation that is fully committed to helping you achieve your full potential, recognising you are an individual and fully supporting your personal career development.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Package Pension
- Child care Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Discount Scheme
- Free Uniform & DBS
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.