Elderly, Dementia, General, Mental Health, Palliative, Physical Disabilities.
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful and highly regarded nursing home in Wigan. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with a range of mental issues including dementia, and physical disabilities. You will have superb clinical skills and have a naturally caring disposition towards patients.
My client is willing to consider any RGNs or RMNs who are new to the country (providing they have their NMC pin).
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Good company pension
- Good CQC rating
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.