An honest & dedicated Unit Lead is required to work within a purpose built, large nursing home in Southport, Merseyside. My client provides nursing services to elderly with dementia, as well as younger adults with physical disabilities. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The home is part of a family run care group based in the North West region covering Liverpool, Warrington, Southport and Preston. They have recently undergone a pay review for all sites to provide increased pay rates too the staff, and have a competitive bonus structure (see below) which is one of the reasons this company has an excellent staff retention.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Unit Lead will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer the choice of day shifts, night shifts or a mixture of both on a full time contract.
- Unit Lead
- Days - Full time
- Starting at £17.50 per hour
- Dementia, General Nursing & Palliative
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills
- Competitive pay rates
- Inhouse training academy
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Costs of the DBS covers
- Company uniform provided
- Excellent transport links & Free parking at the home
- Private company pension scheme
- Free refreshments on shift
- Great CPD opportunities for the right candidate
- Ongoing training
- Family friendly environment
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.