My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within their beautiful nursing home in St Leonards On Sea, East Sussex. The home itself provides exceptional nursing services to the elderly with Dementia and Learning Difficulties. The candidate desired will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The home offers a fantastic atmosphere which is tailor made to each individuals lifestyle. Which are supported by well trained and extremely motivated carers at the home. they offer residential and respite care on a short term or long term basis to people (over 35) with dementia and other mental health conditions, varying degrees of challenging and complex behaviour.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Paid breaks
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Loyalty bonuses
- 7 weeks annual leave
- Free parking
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.