£18 - £19 per hour
020 7193 4003
9 months ago
Company benefits for the Registered General Nurse role:
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Competitive pay enhancements
- Company sick pay
- Pension scheme
- Green travel plan
- Good Samaritan Fund
- Employee Assistance programme
- Heart & Soul company recognition programme
- Long service awards
- Recognition programmes
My client requires a dedicated Registered General Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Old Bath Road, Sonning, Berkshire. My client offers dementia and general treatment to elderly. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Registered General Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer days, 42.50 per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the desired candidate.
The home itself is on the outskirts of a beautiful Village in Berkshire, They offer a wide range or accommodation options and wonderful gardens at the home. The town or Reading is only a short car journey away which makes it easily accessible for friends and family to visit.
Skills and responsibilities for the Registered General Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
The successful Staff Nurse Registered General Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
If you think you would be suitable for this role then please apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.