£14.50 - £16 per hour
020 7193 4003
12 months ago
- £17.00 per hour, with paid breaks
- Employee discounts and savings - including holiday/travel discounts, retail discounts and leisure savings
- Company pension scheme
- Long service awards
- Ongoing training, support and development
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Blyth, Nottinghamshire. The home provides General Nursing Services to the Elderly. My clients home is family run and has a good CQC rating. The desired candidate is expected to have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days & Nights, 36 hours per week. My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Medication Management
- Supervision of Staff on the floor
- Training of new nurses
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: JL11990
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.