£17.50 - £18 per day
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
Adults, Elderly, Dementia, Palliative, Rehabilitation, Secure, Palliative,
28 days Holiday (for full time workers)
Comprehensive induction training
Ongoing training and development
Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme
My client requires a dedicated Nurse to work within their beautiful nursing home in Camberley,Surrey. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with Dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
My client believes in providing high standards of nursing care within a friendly, homely environment. The home itself can accommodate up to 60 residents in spacious single occupancy bedrooms with en-suite facilities. Adding personal possessions help residents quickly feel at home.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Administer and order medicines as required in accordance with residents needs
- Liaise with residents' families and friends in planning, implementing and reviewing care plans
- Engage in nurse care planning and implementation of care plans
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
If you feel you would be perfect for this role then please apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.