Elderly, Dementia, Mental Health, Palliative, Old Age, Physical Disabilities
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful private nursing home in Epsom, Surrey. My client provides person-centred care to Elderly requiring nursing services and those living with Dementia.
You will be joining a friendly and knowledgeable team who provide industry leading care and services. You will have excellent clinical skills, proven leadership qualities and Dementia experience.
The home has plans to expand and is building a Luxury, modern unit that will accommodate 13 more residents. This offers exciting opportunities in the near future for any successful candidates in the near future.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Dementia Care
- Comprehensive Clinical Assessments
- Medication Competence
- Developing and implementing Individualised Care Plans
- Delegation to Support Workers
- Liaising with GP and Multi-disciplinary Team
- Ongoing training and support
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have good references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.