My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a CQC compliant nursing home in Exeter. This purpose built home provides nursing services to elderly with dementia and other elderly care needs. You will be able to join a team who pride themselves on maintaining an excellent reputation within the local community and who pride themselves on providing a first class service.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Competitive pay rates
- Fully funded training
- Paid breaks
- Cost of DBS covered
- NMC PIN reimbursed
- Family friendly schemes
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.