Dementia, Eating Disorders, General Nursing, Physical Disabilities
My client requires a dedicated Registered General Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Burton On Trent, Staffordshire. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly with Dementia, Physical Disabilities, Mental Health Conditions and residents who require General Nursing Services. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
My clients Nursing Home specialises in provision for dementia care, though a skilled and experienced team have shown their effectiveness in assisting with a wide range of healthcare requirements.
A calm and stress-free atmosphere helps those with mental health difficulties to achieve a beneficial daily lifestyle, with carers available throughout the day and night.
Registered General Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Career progression through the company
- Generous annual leave
- Paid Breaks
- Company pension scheme
Registered General Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.