- Ongoing training for all employees
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Interesting progression routes within the service
- Paid breaks
- Competitive annual leave
- Company pension scheme
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Walsall, West Midlands. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly with Dementia, Mental Health Conditions, Physical Disabilities and those requiring general nursing services. The desired candidate will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach to both the residents and to the staff.
My client carries out a high standard of care within homely and comfortable surroundings, supporting residents to achieve their maximum potential and independence from a friendly team of staff while tailoring care packages that suit the individual.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.