£18 - £19.75 per hour
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
Dementia, Elderly & Younger Adults
My client requires a Staff Nurse to work within a warm and welcoming residential nursing home where residents living with Dementia are treated with dignity and respect.
This home has been awarded a 'Good' CQC rating and has also been rated 9.3/10 on a well-known care homes website.
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- High street discount vouchers
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Pension scheme
- Parking on-site
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.