My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Much Hadham, Hertfordshire. My client is a nationally renowned centre of excellence in providing care for people with complex neurological and other conditions caused or complicated by epilepsy and other disabilities. This home has a very good overall CQC rating across the board which exemplifies the premium service that is offered.
My client specialises in offering a premium care service. So therefore the successful candidate must pride themselves in having a caring nature, as well as being able to perform the clinical skills required for this role.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing paid training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Generous annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- High street discount vouchers
- Life assurance
- Subsidised gym membership
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.