- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- On-site child nursery
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Subsidised gym membership
- Pension scheme
- Well-being events
- Free parking
- Subsidised meals
My client is looking for a dedicated Nurse to work within their beautiful nursing home in London. The home has a fantastic CQC rating and provides exceptional nursing services to the elderly with dementia and specialises in Alzheimer. My client also plays a big role in the community, particularly with the local nursery.
The candidate chosen will have excellent hands on skills and a naturally caring approach to add to their safe stimulating atmosphere. You will be passionate about nursing and naturally caring.
Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
If you feel you would be suitable for this role then please apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.