- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid breaks
- Free Parking
- Free meals on site
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a unique nursing home in Hassocks, West Sussex. My client provides premium nursing services to its elderly residents who require personal care. The home has a very good overall CQC rating, which is a testament to the premium service that is provided.
My client specialises in providing its residents with a nurturing and encouraging form of care in which the residents well being and passions are seriously taken into consideration. So therefore the successful candidate must pride themselves in having a caring nature , as well as being able to perform the clinical skills required for this role.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.