Are you interested in working for one of the fastest growing providers of luxury care in the UK?
My client is rapidly expanding, and is currently looking for a Nurse to work within one of the newest newer nursing homes that they have opened. The home is impressive across the board, from the restaurants and therapy rooms, to the landscaped gardens .
My client specialises in elderly frail and dementia care. The excellent facilities within the home enable them to ensure the standard of care within the home is second to none. The successful candidate will share my client's passion for nursing.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Employees Assistance Programme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Occupational Health Support
- Eye Care Scheme
- Cycle Scheme
- Study Support
- Free Uniforms
- Free on-site parking
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.