Elderly, Mental Health, Physical Disability, Younger Adults
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful purpose-built nursing home in Romsey, Hampshire. My client provides nursing services to Younger Adults with Physical Disabilities. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This home has been constantly awarded a 'Good' CQC rating and has been rated 8.7/10 on a well-established care homes website.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Pension scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Life cover benefit
- Flexible annual leave
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.