£17 - £19 per hour
020 7193 4003
19 days ago
This beautiful and caring nursing home requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a CQC compliant home in Plymouth. My client provides nursing services to elderly residents and they pride themselves on the level of care provided and ensuring the residents feel safe and happy. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) Skills and responsibilities
• Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
• Wound management
• Administering oxygen
• Putting together treatment plans
• Overseeing a team of care assistants
• Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Exceptional pay benefits
• Good CQC
• Excellent team work
• Unique and outstanding standards
Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) Requirements
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.