a Clinical Lead position has arisen within a beautiful nursing home in Bexhill on Sea. My client offers First class nursing care to the elderly. The desired candidate will have previous knowledge and experience around dementia and excellent leadership qualities, and a wide range of clinical skills.
You will be leading the one of the units located at the home whilst directly involved with senior management. You will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Clinical Lead will have excellent clinical and management leadership skills. Provide professional advice and support to other team members. He/she will be managerially responsible and accountable for the Daytime management of the clinical area and will ensure the timely provision of care ensuring the supervision, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care.
Skills and responsibilities
- Supervising Staff
- On-Boarding Inductees
- Providing ongoing staff training to nursing and care team
- Overseeing budget
- Monitoring patient care across the unit
Company benefits for the Clinical Lead role
- paid breaks
- They look to pay annual nursing professional fees, including NMC and DBS
- personalised career path ladders to ensure fulfilling career development
- Voluntary benefits scheme, offering amazing retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide
- Essential Requirements
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Dementia care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
If you feel you would be prefect for this role please apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.