020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
Elderly, Dementia, Palliative
Are you looking to work in an environment that offers the highest standards of care whilst creating a friendly and homely environment?
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a modern and state-of-the-art nursing home in Basingstoke. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with dementia. You will be enthusiastic and caring and have excellent clinical skills as well as a hands on approach. My client expects these traits in a successful candidate so that they might maintain their good CQC rating.
My client will consider those who are newly qualified or new to the country (providing they have a valid NMC pin).
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free parking
- Good company pension
- Good CQC rating
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.