Adults, Elderly, Dementia, General, Palliative, Physical Disabilities
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a small privately owned nursing home in Basingstoke. My client provides nursing services to the elderly who require nursing or personal care. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The successful candidate will work with the Head of Care in leading and maintaining the smooth operation of the Home and act as the designated nurse in charge in the absence of a senior nurse and the Home Manager. The Staff Nurse will be expected to effectively plan, coordinate and implement nursing care to Residents and supervise junior members of the Nursing/Care Team.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.