Adults, Rehabilitation, Mental Health, Secure
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse (RMN) to work within a specialised, private Mental Health facility in Redhill, Surrey. My client provides psychiatric rehabilitation services to people who have not made a rapid recovery and require ongoing support. Care is delivered over several units, each specialising in different levels of care.
The successful applicant will have proven leadership ability, experience in a similar care setting and a naturally caring approach.
The home offers psychiatric rehabilitation services for people who have not made a rapid recovery and may experience continuing difficulties in personal functioning and relating to others.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate good leadership skills and be committed to delivering high quality care and treatment. Applicants must have a valid NMC pin number.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Holistic approach to care
- Competent medication administration
- Experience with different therapy techniques
- Implementing and developing care plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Lunch provided on shift
- Contributory Pension
- Paid breaks
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Please apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.