My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a 5 star CQC inspected Hospital Home in London. My client offers state of the art care to those with severe Physical Disabilities, Neurological Disorders and long term medical conditions.
You will be passionate about providing flexible, attentive and non-discriminatory care to improve and sustain residents overall quality of life. Therefore you will have excellent clinical skills, a naturally caring approach and the ability to provide quality care to residents.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer 39 hours per week.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- 10% employer pension scheme
- Free lunch provided on shift
- On-site parking
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Long service awards
- Quarterly bonus schemes
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.